Note: This post may contain affiliate links which means if you click on a link and purchase an item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
There’s a global shortage of hand sanitizer at the moment but it’s easy to make your own! Here’s how you do it:
- Aloe Vera Gel
- Rubbing Alcohol or Minimum of 91% Isopropyl Alcohol
- Mixing Bowl
- Measuring Cups
- Empty Container (where you’ll put your hand sanitizer)
- Optional: Essential Oil for Fragrance
How To Make Hand Sanitizer:
- Add 2/3 cup of rubbing alcohol to a mixing bowl
- Add 1/3 cup of aloe vera to the bowl
- Stir/whisk until well blended
- Optional: Add 8-10 drops of essential oil
- Pour the mix into your container
Boom! You now have your own brand of homemade hand sanitizer :).