Note: This post may contain affiliate links which means if you click on a link and purchase an item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
If you’ve been following the news, then reality is likely setting in that your team may be fully remote for a while.
The number one issue with remote work is isolation, so here are some multiplayer games that you can play with your team to keep things fun!
1. QuizBreaker: A scheduled online quiz game that helps teams get to know one another in a fun way.
QuizBreaker is a popular tool for remote teams because it’s fun and helps people to understand each other.
How It Works:
- You and your team answer our curated set of fun icebreaker questions.
- Everyone on your team receives different quizzes via email where they have to guess who said what.
- Everyone learns something new about the people they work with in a fun and easy way.
Testimonial: “QuizBreaker is a really awesome staff engagement activity. It’s a fun and easy way to help build the rapport within a team. Our staff look forward to it every Friday. It costs far less than any other team building activity we’d run in the past.” -MD at SixGun
2. Skribbl.io: A Fun Multiplayer Drawing and Guessing Game
There’s something awesome and hilarious about playing drawing games with people who don’t normally draw. 🙂 This one is highly recommended!
Liar’s Dice is a personal favorite and is best described as “a classic dice game about deception, bluffing and messing with your friends or colleagues.”
You can play it directly within Slack via the Liar’s Dice app!
4. PantoParty: Online Charades
If you’ve ever played charades before, this is just charades over Zoom or your favorite video conferencing tool. Fun and easy to do with your team!