Note: This post may contain affiliate links which means if you click on a link and purchase an item, we will receive an affiliate commission at no extra cost to you.
Date: May 23, 2022
Episode: WeNomad Episode 15
Title: Becca Siegel & Dan Gold on Digital Nomading, Blogging, & Travel Styles
If you’re looking to create a life of freedom and fulfillment, make sure to listen to this episode of the WeNomad podcast.
About Becca Siegel & Dan Gold
Becca & Dan are travelers, photographers, and adventure lovers who own and operate Half Half Travel, a blog dedicated to sharing remote work tips, budget travel hacks, and tales from their own around-the-world trips.
In This Episode…
Becca & Dan share their story of running a blog while traveling together. They also provide an overview of Merida, Mexico, including its pros and cons. And they offer some advice for anyone considering a move there.
- A little bit of micro success can lead you to push forward and keep testing and adapting your strategy.
- It’s important to launch even if your work isn’t perfect–you can always iterate later.
- Having a process in place for creating content (like assigning roles and deadlines) can help you move more quickly.
- It’s possible to freelance and travel at the same time, though it may require some extra effort to get started.
- Investing your time into long-term assets (like a website) can pay off in the long run, even if it isn’t immediately profitable.
- It’s important to find a balance that works for you between what you need and what you can fit in your luggage.
- Consider the type of travel you’ll be doing when packing — will you be staying in one place for a longer period of time or moving around frequently?